Let the adventure begin! I have long awaited the day where my children were old enough to set out on the open road and experience new places and people. Now, Henry, 12, Audrey, 10 and Stanley, 9, are mature enough to make this trip a lot easier with a lot less "stuff." No strollers. No diapers. No pack 'n-play. Just a few snacks, a light suitcase for each, and of course, a few electronic devices with the necessary boundaries put in place for daily use.
I have long dreamed of setting out on the road with my curious, playful, amazing children. My hope is that we find out more about the world and each other with every new experience. For the last six month, the children and I have carefully planned this 7-day road trip across five states (West Virginia, Kentucky, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia), that include planned stays and outdoor fun along with hopefully some spontaneous tangents that set the tone for a wild and memorable journey.
All packed and ready to go...our first destination Morgantown, West Virginia. Let the adventure begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment